To get the lowdown on best professional steam iron, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the professional steam iron.
An increasingly popular option is a Silver Star Model SB-250 Professional 2/3-Gallon Steam Boiler Iron & Ironing Station, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 1 verified buyers have rated this product 5.0 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best professional steam iron available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on professional steam iron, then you should absolutely go for Steamfast Mini Travel Steam Iron with Dual Voltage, 1-Pack, White which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a professional steam iron.
While you’ll find professional steam iron that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive professional steam iron. Generally, a good professional steam iron with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $530.
If you are ready to choose a new professional steam iron, check out our recommendations for the best professional steam iron. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of professional steam iron available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best professional steam iron
1. Silver Star Model SB-250 Professional 2/3-Gallon Steam Boiler Iron & Ironing Station
By Silver Star
At just 3. 5 lbs.
- , this powerful and comfortable iron emits the best quality steam in the industry
- Specially treated urethane rubber handle keeps hands cool and prevents slipping
- Easy connect/disconnect electrical plug makes changing irons quick and easy
- Steam pressure gauge shows internal boiler pressure in psi and bar
- SAFETY DEVICES:
2. Steamfast Mini Travel Steam Iron with Dual Voltage, 1-Pack, White
This may be the world’s smallest steam iron with a mighty ability to set crisp creases and remove wrinkles. The 420-watt SF-717 is strong enough for everyday use at home, yet lightweight and compact for taking along with you.
- This may be the world’s smallest steam iron with a mighty ability to set crisp creases and remove wrinkles. The SF-717 is strong enough for everyday use at home, yet lightweight and compact for taking along with you.
- Caring for your garments should be simple and hassle-free. Our all-natural steam care solutions are a 100% chemical-free way to freshen and steam wrinkles from your fabrics — at home or anywhere else you go.
- You want your things to look tidy, but washing wastes water and wears your fabrics out. Steamfast is the chemical-free, water conserving, low wear-and-tear way to keep things looking their best.
3. CHI (13102) Steam Iron with Retractable Cord, Electronic temperature controls, 1700 Watts, Titanium Infused Ceramic Soleplate & Over 400 Steam Holes, Professional Grade
By CHI Steam
Powerful steam, precise temperature, professional results. Whether your definition of a polished look is a well-pressed suit, a smooth silk dress or a wrinkle-free shirt for work, you can achieve it with the CHI electronic clothing iron.
- From one of the world-renowned brand that has innovated the haircare industry for over 30 years, comes a high-performance line of irons and steamers for all the fabrics of your home and wardrobe. Engineered with CHI flat iron technology, and designed for the modern home, these products deliver the precise results you can only expect from CHI.
- Whether your definition of a polished look is a well-pressed suit, a smooth silk dress or a wrinkle-free shirt for work, you can achieve it with the CHI Electronic Clothing Iron. Like our haircare tools, this iron is designed to give you the high-performance power of the pros at home.
- Engineered with a titanium-infused ceramic soleplate similar to our popular CHI flat irons, the Electronic Clothing Iron is durable enough to withstand scratches, heats up quickly and provides an extra-smooth glide. Ironing is simpler than ever with an illuminated, digital temperature control, adjustable steam and an easy to grasp, comfortable handle.
- The Electronic Clothing Iron is designed using the same titanium-infused ceramic soleplate technology that powers CHI’s hair styling tools, including the flagship CHI G2 Flat Iron.
- The titanium-infused ceramic soleplate is ultra-strong and scratch-resistant. Matte chrome accents and a sleek design give this iron a polished look.
4. GOLDSTAR Silver Star Gravity Feed Tailor’s Steam Iron
Comes complete with :
* Water tank with 6ft. hose
* Padded iron rest
* 14oz bag of demineralizer – no distilled water needed.
5. Rowenta 1800-Watt Professional Digital LED Display Steam Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate, 400-Hole, Red, DW9281
For powerful steam and professional-quality results, turn to the Rowenta DW9281 SteamForce steam iron. The handheld iron’s integrated electronic steam pump delivers a substantial burst of vertical steam (up to 210g) and pushes up to 30% more steam into material (compared to steam irons with no pump), ensuring fast, effective removal of wrinkles from all types of fabrics.
- A handy LED digital display illuminates for linen, cotton, wool, silk, or nylon to indicate when the soleplate has reached the appropriate temperature for the selected fabric
- The iron’s Microsteam stainless-steel soleplate provides 400 steam holes for even steam distribution and includes an ultra-thin silicate coating for scratch-resistant strength and nonstick gliding to protect even the most delicate of fabrics
- A smart steam motion sensor turns off variable steam when the iron stops moving, conserving water and electricity
- Even more, the iron’s precision tip makes easy work of maneuvering over collars, along seams, and in between buttons, and the precision-shot function allows for a concentrated shot of steam at the top of the soleplate tip
- For safety and peace of mind, the iron shuts off automatically after 8 minutes if left unused in the upright position and after 30 seconds if tipped over or left in the horizontal position
6. Rowenta 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown, DW5080
Made in Germany and loaded with features, this Rowenta Focus steam iron makes easy work of removing wrinkles from fabric. The iron’s smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate features 400 steam holes to ensure thorough steam distribution and time-saving efficiency, while its stainless-steel precision tip maneuvers effortlessly over collars, along seams, and between buttons.
- FOCUS Steam Iron.
- Large Thermostat Knob
- An outstanding value, Rowenta’s ‘Made in Germany’ iron offers impressive steam capabilities along with enhanced features, including a sharper precision tip and ergonomic controls. In addition to a modernized overall design, the new Rowenta DW5080 FOCUS iron has been enhanced in the key areas requiring maximum control and ultimate precision: Heat -New ergonomic thermostat knob with a precise reading of the settings.
- Standing apart from the rest, the highly polished Microsteam 400 stainless steel soleplate not only glides perfectly across all fabrics, it also offers superior steam distribution thanks to its 400 steam holes. Its high-precision tip works well for getting into pleats, between buttons, and along seams.
- Produces a powerful shot (100 gram/min) for effective wrinkle removal from difficult fabrics.The FOCUS iron also includes Variable and Vertical Steam.
7. BLACK+DECKER Digital Advantage Professional Steam Iron, LCD Screen, Gray, D2030
Get crisp, professional results with any type of fabric. The BLACK+DECKER Digital Advantage Professional Steam Iron features an LCD screen that lets you select and customize the steam level and fabric setting with the touch of a button.
- Get crisp, professional results with any type of fabric. The BLACK+DECKER Digital Advantage Professional Steam Iron features an LCD screen that lets you select and customize the steam level and fabric setting with the touch of a button.
- Blast away wrinkles efficiently with customizable digital settings that deliver the perfect amount of steam according to fabric type.
- The clear-view LCD screen makes it easy to customize fabric and steam settings. Plus, the screen will flash “READY” once the iron is preheated to the selected temperature.
- The durable, heavy-duty soleplate glides smoothly over all fabric types to press out wrinkles in no time.
- Independent steam and temperature controls give you the ability to customize each setting separately for the best results across all fabric types.
8. BLACK+DECKER Classic Steam Iron, F67E
BLACK+DECKER brings simplicity and style back to ironing with the Classic Steam Iron. Families have relied on this iron design for generations, and while the look is retro, the features are modern to give you fast, effective garment care.
- With timeless weight and design, as well as a wide range of convenient features, The Classic Iron from Black & Decker brings simplicity and style back to ironing. This F67E model features a fabric select dial, a three-way auto shutoff for added security, anti-drip system to prevent spotting, and a pivoting cord for superior maneuverability.
- This non-stick soleplate allows for worry-free ironing. When ironing with the Black & Decker Classic Iron you won’t get caught on less-smooth fabrics.
- When the iron is knocked over or not in-use for an extended amount of time it will automatically turn off. The added safety of this feature leaves your mind at ease.
- With variable steam selections you can choose the right amount to use every time. Never too much steam, never too little.
- Because of the pivoting cord, you have 360-degrees of access let you move freely. Never worry about a hard to reach wrinkle or limited range of motion – those are no problem for this iron!
9. Steamfast SF-680 Digital Steam Press with Multiple Fabric Settings and Steam Burst Function,Stainless/Black
The Steamfast SF-680 Deluxe Digital Steam Press is the ultimate solution for professional quality pressing in the comfort of your own home. Delivering dry-cleaners results without the hassle, cost or chemicals, the Deluxe Digital Steam Press smoothes wrinkles and creates crisp creases in seconds.
- The Steamfast SF-680 Deluxe Digital Steam Press is the ultimate solution for professional quality pressing in the comfort of your own home. Delivering dry-cleaners results without the hassle, cost or chemicals, the Deluxe Digital Steam Press smoothes wrinkles and creates crisp creases in seconds.
- The locking knob locks the pressing plate and ironing board together. This allows for carrying and storage of the unit.
- Use the temperature control buttons to select a desired temperature that matches the material that you are pressing.
- After the the steam burst indicator light illuminates, press either of the two buttons located on the handle to produce a powerful burst of steam.
- The steam press comes equipped with a measuring cup, spray bottle, and pressing cushion to aid in the pressing process.
10. Rowenta DW5197 Partner of Fashion Focus Steam 1725-Watt Micro Steam Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate, 400-Hole, Purple
Fashion designers and DIY crafters alike will appreciate the fabric-pressing, wrinkle-removing power of this Rowenta DW5197 Focus steam iron. Named the Official Partner of Fashion, the German-made iron offers a sleek, stylish profile and impressive steam capabilities that will not only inspire but will also keep up with the creative vision–from first formulation to final runway walk.
- Unlike other steam irons, the Focus does not come with an automatic shut-off feature, which means it will continue to perform even during longer stationary tasks like applying appliques, embossing, or heat sealing a hem–no need to worry about it shutting off part way through
- The 1725-watt iron features a smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate with 400 steam holes to ensure thorough steam distribution and time-saving efficiency, while its pointed stainless-steel precision tip makes easy work of getting into pleats, along seams, and between buttons
- The iron works with regular tap water and powers on with a simple turn of the ergonomic thermostat knob, which comes with clearly marked low to high heat settings with options for silk, wool, cotton, and linen
- The iron auto-adjusts the steam output to match the soleplate temperature
- Even more, the iron’s burst-of-steam function (180g/min) helps remove extra-tough wrinkles, while its vertical-steam capability accommodates hanging garments
Hope this list of the best professional steam iron will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125